zaterdag 23 februari 2008

Ranonkels



Mooie witte ranonkels, de eerste dagen altijd het mooist. Hier heb ik ze in een witte aardewerk kan met wat kievitseitjes en een wit kaarsje. De oude houten mangelbak leent zich geweldig voor al mijn stillevens. Goed weekend en tot gauw, kus Yvonne
(These white flowers are at there best the first few days, i just love them the white and green is so frech and they smell lovely. The old wooden tray i use a lot for decorating. Well have a great weekend, till later, Yvonne).

4 opmerkingen:

fyra vindar zei

mmm...i really enjoy your pictures! i will come back here often!
the bedroom at my blog are´nt mine. it comes from the website "shabby chic". but i would really liked to have it for my own.
have a nice weekend! tonight i will watch melody grand prie (or whats it called) have you a winner yet?
/sofia

Splashes of Pink and Mint zei

Wat leuk nog een nederlands(talig) blog! Je laat ons mooie foto's zien, je hebt echt een heel schattig huis! Maar heb je ook een album bij picasa??? Moet ik toch eens beter opletten! Nog een fijne zondag!

les fifoles zei

Your universe is really beautiful Yvonne! I love the first picture with the subtle light.As I discover your home I find it full of good taste!
To answer to your question I've made myself the box for the candles. Of course I was inspired by Jeanne D'arc Living. If you wish I can email you the picture.Have a good day! Anne.

Richtsje zei

Inderdaad, wit zijn ze op z'n mooist! Toch vind ik die vrij moeilijk te vinden hier in de buurt, helaas. Ik was allang blij met een hardroze in een boeket ;-)
Mooie foto's zeg!

Groet,
Richtsje